Friday, February 3, 2012

Shopping Trip Successes

How did your shopping go this week? Did you get some freebies at Michael's using the $5 coupon? Did you score any good grocery deals?

It was a pretty good shopping week for me. I spent $30 between Harris Teeter and Kroger on $125 worth of groceries. I also made my first trip to the Durham Aldi, spending $14 on meat and produce.

I scored $5 worth of FREE notepads and cards from Michael's, and I spent just $7 on a clearance sweater at LOFT, down from $50!




Share your shopping success stories by leaving a comment or sharing a link so others can view your shopping trip!

To link up, give your post a title, or "name," then insert a url that connects to your blog post or website.

I look forward to reading about and seeing your success stories!


No comments:

Post a Comment