Friday, February 3, 2012

Shopping Trip Successes

How did your shopping go this week? Did you get some freebies at Michael's using the $5 coupon? Did you score any good grocery deals?

It was a pretty good shopping week for me. I spent $30 between Harris Teeter and Kroger on $125 worth of groceries. I also made my first trip to the Durham Aldi, spending $14 on meat and produce.

I scored $5 worth of FREE notepads and cards from Michael's, and I spent just $7 on a clearance sweater at LOFT, down from $50!




Share your shopping success stories by leaving a comment or sharing a link so others can view your shopping trip!

To link up, give your post a title, or "name," then insert a url that connects to your blog post or website.

I look forward to reading about and seeing your success stories!


1 comment:

  1. With a view of all the grocery stores near you, you can quickly and easily find the closest supermarket and the best deals and printable vouchers that are on.
    deals
    deal
    dealz

    ReplyDelete