Friday, February 3, 2012

Freebie Find - $5 OFF $5 Purchase at Michael's

Those of you who follow on this blog Facebook (if you don't, why the heck not?), might have seen my update about the $5 OFF $5 Purchase Michael's coupon. This coupon is valid today and tomorrow. You are allowed one coupon per person, per day.

I printed the coupon off for myself and headed to Michael's this afternoon. I'm not much of a crafter, but I can always find $5.00 worth of something to buy at that store. I hit the dollar section and found some really cute note pads and cards, all $1 each. I picked up five, headed to the check out, then walked away paying absolutely nothing - not even sales tax!



The cashier looked dumb founded, and said to me, "You just shopped for free! That puts a smile on my face!" It puts one on mine too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment