Thursday, February 23, 2012

Harris Teeter Super Doubles - Final Trips

Harris Teeter Super Doubles ended on Tuesday, but before it was over, I made two more small trips to take advantage of those high value coupons.

On my first trip, I bought two packages of HT Shredded cheese, an e-vic special priced at $1.47/package. I also bought three 16 oz. Coffee-mate creamers for a total of $1.85, using a coupon for $1.85 off 3, which doubled. And...I took advantage of the General Mills promo, buy four participating items, save $2 instantly. Using printable coupons, an e-vic coupon, and the $2 savings, I bought four boxes of Fiber One bars for just $3.60. After tax, I spent a total $8.64, but as a bonus, I received a catalina coupon for $2.00 off my next purchase, courtesy of General Mills.


I returned to HT the same day...yes, I'm that lame. The printer ran out of ink (oh no!), so after a quick trip to Target, I printed a few more coupons, grabbed my $2.00 off catalina coupon, and headed out the door. Using coupons and my catalina, I was able to spend just $0.17 (sales tax) on the items pictured below. I scored free Country Crock and Crunchmaster Crackers, Nasoya Tofu for $0.19/pack, Activia Yogurt for $0.59, and a pack of Avent pacifiers for just $0.99!


For the day, I spent $8.81 on $45.66 worth of products, an 81% savings.

Share your weekly shopping success stories by leaving a comment or linking up!

4 comments:

  1. I don't see the linky, but I had a great week again at Walmart: http://www.groceryshopforfree.com/2012/02/whats-free-at-walmart-plus-linky-226/
    Thanks for letting me share!
    Dian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing! The link is a bit tough to spot. If you stop by again, look for it below the links. It will say "You are next..."

      Delete
  2. Thank you all for linking up this week! Please stop by again!

    ReplyDelete