Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Aldi Deals - Week of 2/29

Here is a look at this week's Aldi produce deals.

I've discovered that the produce deals are regional. The deals in Durham are very different from the deals in other states. I know that I have readers in Wisconsin, so I've included both sale ads. If you live in area other than Durham or Wisconsin, you can check out your deals by visiting the Aldi website. Be sure to check, as it's likely the deals in your area are quite different than the ones I've posted.

I'm actually pretty happy with the Durham ad, though I do wish we had those $0.49 avocados! I'm envisioning some roasted cauliflower, maybe some chicken, pasta, or pizza with mushrooms and spinach...

                        Durham Area Deals                        Wisconsin Deals
  
        









No comments:

Post a Comment