Sunday, November 6, 2011

Harris Teeter Super Doubles - Trip 4 - only sales tax

I couldn't stay away. After finding a few new coupons for Harris Teeter freebies, I made a fourth (and final?) trip for Super Doubles. See this post for freebie coupon match ups. Other coupon websites will share full lists of all deal match ups. If you're interested, you might want to check out Souther Savers. You have until Tuesday evening to take advantage of these Super Doubles Sales.

For just sales tax, I was able to buy:



2 bags Ore-Ida Sweet Potato Fries
2 Coffee Mate Natural Bliss Creamers
2 Wholly Guacamole
1 Goldfish Crackers (miss having these at school during snack time)
2 bottles Heinz Ketchup
1 Peak Iced Tea
1 La Brea Bread (not pictured - used free coupon from e-mailing company)

On this trip to Harris Teeter, I also did the rest of my weekly grocery shopping, buying produce (looked for seasonal, on sale produce, which changed my weekly menu slightly), eggs (used a doubled Egglands Best coupon), a rotisserie chicken (used this great $2 printable coupon, making is just $2.99), and a few other random things. With my Super Doubles runs and this larger trip, I have spent less than $25 on groceries for the week! This is about half of my normal weekly spending. While I could hold onto the savings, I just might treat myself with a trip to Trader Joe's! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment