I've heard that a number of readers have signed up for Swag Bucks, so I thought I would revisit the topic and give my top tips for earning them.
As a reminder, Swag Bucks is a website that rewards users for doing everyday internet tasks, like searching the internet, watching videos, and playing games. You earn a virtual currency, called Swag Bucks, which can be redeemed in the Swag Store for all sorts of goodies, including gift cards to many stores, including Amazon, Barnes & Noble, i tunes, Starbucks, and many more! In my opinion, the best deal is a $5 Amazon gift card for 450 Swag Bucks.
How do you earn Swag Bucks? Here are my top tips!
- Download the Swag Bucks toolbar - Earn 1 Swag Buck every day just for having it
- Visit the Daily Poll Tab (under the earn tab) - Earn 1 Swag Buck every day for participating
- Visit the NOSO Tab (under the earn tab) - Earn 2 Swag Bucks by clicking skip on every offer and filling out the captcha
- Watch Swag Bucks TV (or let it run while you do other things) - Earn 3 Swag Bucks for every 10 videos played
- Fill out your survey profiles
- Take (or try to take) surveys - if you are disqualified you will earn 1 Swag Buck, if you qualify, the payout will be big
- Search the internet using the Swag Bucks search engine - I try this about three times a day. I type in any random word or phrase that comes to mind until I win. It usually takes 5-15 tries. After I win, I'll switch back to Google and try again to win in the afternoon and evening. The image above is a screen shot showing my win from this morning. You'll notice I typed in a random phrase that came to mind as I wrote this blog entry. This morning, I had to try five times before one of my searches won.
- Visit Special Offers - Ad Rewards is an easy way to watch a short video or two and earn 2-4 Swag Bucks. Search through the other offers. You will sometimes find short videos that earn easy Swag Bucks.
- Play FREE games - Earn 2 Swag Bucks for every two or three games played
Reader Response: Do you have any tips for earning Swag Bucks? Please share!