Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Best Things in Life

A few weeks ago, I was sent an e-mail from Similac. I would normally delete these because Nolan doesn't eat formula, but this one caught my eye. They were offering four FREE classes at The Little Gym, which is a national chain of gyms for kids. The Little Gym charges a monthly tuition of $80 for once a week parent/baby classes, so this was a GREAT deal. Parents, you might want to sign up for Similac e-mails, even if you don't use the formula! Who knows what other freebies might be around the corner.

I signed up for a free introductory class online, which anyone is able to do. Now, we'll be able to use our four free classes, courtesy of Similac, for a total of five free classes.

Nolan LOVED his time in the "Bugs" class (4-10 months)! He got a chance to play with other babies, bounce on mats, practice his standing, do forward rolls, and sing with momma. I'm actually really excited to go back. :)

When I got home, I had an e-mail waiting from his teacher. She had taken pictures during class and put together this collage for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment