Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Deal for Clinique Users



It's Clinique Bonus Days at Nordstrom. Don't have one near you? Definitely not a problem because this time around, ordering online will actually be to your advantage!

For regular Clinique users, or those looking to try out some high quality makeup, this is a great opportunity. With a $25 Clinique purchase, you will receive a gift valued at $75 (see picture above), which includes two cosmetic cases, lipstick, mascara, eye shadow, eye liner, and more! AND shipping is FREE.

I am nearly out of my foundation, which I've been buying from Clinique for years. It's priced at $23, which put me shy of the $25 needed to earn the gift. I didn't want to purchase another expensive item, so I added two makeup sponges for $2 each, bringing my total to $26.

If you'd like to spend exactly $25, you could buy the Chubby Stick Lip Color Balm or Quickliner for Eyes for $15 and Mascara for $10. Keep in mind, a purchase just shy of $25, like $24.50, WILL NOT qualify for the free gift.

I live just down the street from Nordstrom, so why was online ordering a better idea for me? Well, you can place your order through Ebates, which is a site that offers cash back on online purchases. For those of you familiar with the concept, it's just like Shop at Home. All Nordstrom purchases made through Ebates earn 3% cash back. Following your first $25 purchase, which this purchase would be, you will also earn a $10 gift card to a store of your choice, including Target, Barnes & Noble, and Home Depot.

OR...shop through Shopathome.com and earn 10% cash back, but no bonus gift card.

That means, for $25 + tax, I will receive the makeup I had needed, $75 gift, 3% cash back, and a $10 gift card!

No comments:

Post a Comment