Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Just Sales Tax Challenge - Harris Teeter

I went to pick up a prescription today at Harris Teeter, where they're running a Super Doubles coupon promo (doubling coupons up to $1.98 in value). In the 15 minutes I had to wait at the pharmacy, I decided to coupon shop. I wasn't too excited about many of the available free or cheap products, but I did want to see what I would be able to pick up and only pay sales tax, meaning all products would be free after doubled coupons.

Here is what I ended up with, for $0.22, only sales tax.



2 cans Muir Glen Tomato Paste ($0.75 coupons x2)
1 bag Kettle Chips ($1.00 coupon x 2)
1 package Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls ($1.00 coupon x 2)
1 Febreze Set & Refresh ($1.00 coupon x 2, $1.00 Harris Teeter e-vic coupon)
1 carton Swanson Chicken Broth ($1.00 coupon x 2)
1 package Wacky Mac ($1.00 coupon x 2)
1 package No Yolk Egg Noodles (coupon for FREE package)

Maybe not my favorite haul, but definitely not a bad use of a quarter!

No comments:

Post a Comment