Monday, November 21, 2011

Holiday Shopping- Black Friday - A Little Reader Help

I have to tell you, I'm really not all that excited for Black Friday shopping. I have a kid who will likely be more intrigued by the wrapping paper and boxes than the presents inside, and I'll be flying home to Wisconsin for Christmas, which makes big items impractical (flight with a 32 inch flatscreen seems challenging). I'm also pretty sure the hubs is working on Friday, which would mean waking baby up for door buster shopping. I'm relatively new to this mommy thing, but that would seem to be an awful idea. Black Friday is just not in the cards for me this year.

A good money saving website blogger would probably locate and post Black Friday deals, even if she didn't really care about them herself. Well, as I told you when this blog began, that wasn't going to be me. :)

I may still post a deal or two, or some store hours if something catches my eye, but for now, I have a request for you, my readers.

If you have found a deal that you think is fantastic or can't miss, please share! Leave a comment or e-mail me at allisondurhamdeals@gmail.com. Share the name of the store, the product name, and any price info you have. If I get any responses, I'll compile and categorize them in a pre-Black Friday post.

THANKS!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm on the lookout for a good deal on a DSLR Camera. That would get me out of bed at the crack of down.

    ReplyDelete