Friday, November 4, 2011

Harris Teeter Super Doubles - Day 3 - $0.27

I need to find more rainy day hobbies. Feeling cooped up in the house, I went to Harris Teeter....AGAIN.

I was more than happy with my purchases, though. I bought over $30 of products, pictured below, for just $0.27, which was all sales tax. You can find coupon match-ups here. There are printable coupons available for many of these deals, which means you could score them as well, even if you haven't been clipping newspaper coupons!


I bought:

2 Smart Balance Milks 
2 boxes I Can't Believe It's Not Butter sticks 
3 boxes Jell-o
1 Wholly Guacamole
1 Coffee Mate Natural Bliss Creamer
1 18.5 oz Peak Iced Tea
1 container Pillsbury Grands biscuits (used coupon sent from e-mailing company)
1 package Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Crackers (used coupon sent from e-mailing company)


No comments:

Post a Comment