I'd been trying to save money for a few weeks, when I came across an easy and legit way to MAKE money on the internet. Now, I'm not talking big cash, like full-time employment here, just a nice little supplement, for very little time and effort.
Swagbucks is a search engine website that rewards users for doing tasks they would be doing anyway, like searching the web, watching videos, and playing games.
Swagbucks are virtual currency, that can be exchanged for prizes in the swagbucks store. The store has loads of prizes, like Starbucks and Barnes and Noble cards, but I have found the best deal to be a $5 Amazon card for 450 swagbucks. If you'd prefer, you can hold onto you points and earn larger prizes, like $300 Apple gift cards or $100 Southwest Airlines cards.
How can you earn swagbucks? Well, there are lots of ways!
- Sign up - you'll earn 30 swagbucks for doing so!
- Use swagbucks.com to do your internet searches. They run through Google, so the search engine is actually pretty good. You'll randomly be awarded swagbucks as you search!
- Download the swagbucks toolbar. You'll earn 1 swagbuck every day for opening your browser.
- Visit the No Obligation Special Offers (NOSO) - click skip on all offers and earn 2 swagbucks for just a little clicking.
- Play free games! You'll earn 2 swagbucks for every 2 games you play.
- Watch videos clips (like youtube) - for every 10 you watch (or let play while you do other things - SHHH!) you'll earn 3 swagbucks
- Take consumer surveys and earn anywhere from 50-250 swagbucks for your participation. If you have the time, these help you quickly rack up points. I try to do a few every day.
So, does this actually work?? YES!! I joined Swagbucks in mid-August, and I've earned $45 in Amazon cards. These have already been credited to my Amazon account, and I've used some of the money, so I am positive about the legitimacy.
Interested?? Visit Swagbucks and sign-up! :)