Monday, September 12, 2011

Triple Coupons?! Ehh, I've Seen Better!

Alright Durhumites...Harris Teeter Triple Coupons starts on Wednesday. The blogging world has been a flutter about this, but honestly, I just can't get too excited about it. I LOVED the Super Doubles event last month, where coupons up to $1.99 doubled. I scored tons of high quality products for free - Wholly Guacamole, greek yogurt, granola bars, body wash. As a reminder, this upcoming promo triples coupons up to $0.99. I've been scoping the deal lists put out by Southern Savers, and really, the items you can get free or cheap are unhealthy or just unappealing.

There are just a few items that I might try to get if I make it to HT this week. I don't think I'll be making a special trip for them, though. I'll tell you where to find the coupons that match up with each deal I'm considering.

Kashi Frozen Entrees = Free
sale price $2.17 - $0.75 Q (printable) x3 = Free

Silk Soy Milk = $0.20/half gallon
sale price = $2.45 - $0.75 Q (printable) x3 = $0.20

Nature Valley Granola Thins = $0.25/box
sale price = $2.50 - $0.75 Q x3 (Smart Source insert 8/7) = $0.25

Dawn Dish Soap (9 oz) = Free
sale price = $1.69 - $0.50 Q x3 (August P&G) - $0.50 e-vic coupon (link it to your card on HT website)


If you want to check a complete list of match ups for the triples event, check out Southern Savers.

No comments:

Post a Comment