Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Money Maker - Swag Bucks Video Game Trade In

During the nine years I've been with my husband, we accumulated a PSP, Wii, and an X Box.  Each time a new video game system is purchased, the old is immediately forgotten, taking its new place as an unused, and quite expensive, decoration on our entertainment center. The games are boxed and banished to a life of dust collection in a storage closet.

I was doing some cleaning this summer, when I came across a shelf lined with abandoned friends - Mario, Zelda, John Madden. "This is ridiculous!" I thought. There had to be something we could do with these games.



In walked Swag Bucks.   (If you haven't heard about Swag Bucks, look here to read my previous post.)

Under the EARN tab on the Swag Bucks site, is a Trade In option. This site allows you to look up video games and systems you would like to trade in to earn Swag Bucks, which can in turn be redeemed for prizes, including gift cards. The number of Swag Bucks awarded will depend on the title of the game and the operating system. After entering your games, print a postage paid shipping label, box the games, and send them on their way. In a few weeks, your Swag Bucks compensation will show up in your account.

I sent four video games in August and just received enough Swag Bucks to get four $5 Amazon gift cards, so $20, which I'm told is much more than we would have gotten for trade in at a video game store.

So....join Swag Bucks, and try this free and easy money maker!


No comments:

Post a Comment