Saturday, September 17, 2011

HT Challenge

Nolan and I were running errands this morning, and I decided to drop into Harris Teeter for the triple coupon event, with the goal of only picking up items that I could get completely free by using coupons.

Here's what I got for $0.14 (sales tax) as well as how I did it.


2 Nature Valley Granola Thins - on sale for $2.50 each
- 2/$0.75 x3 (smart source)
- 1/$0.50 e-vic coupon, linked to my store card through HT website
= Both Free

Kashi Frozen Entree - on sale BOGO, rings up at half price
- $0.75x3 printable coupon 
= Free

Gold Peak Tea  - on sale for $2.00
= Free

Gain Dish Soap - on sale for $0.99
-$0.50 x3 (Red Plum 8/14)
= Free

You are allowed to print two of the same internet coupon per computer. This means you would be able to print more than one coupon for the Kashi and Tea and get them free. Don't forget, Harris Teeter only allows 20 coupons to triple per day, as well as three of the same coupon per day.

Read Response: Did you visit Harris Teeter for triple coupons? What was your best deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment