Monday, September 12, 2011

Freebie Finds

Over the past few months, I've really come to appreciate a good freebie. I've already mentioned free products using your CVS card at the Magic Machine, but there are MANY more ways to score free products.

One way to find these freebies is to keep an eye on blogs like Krazy Coupon Lady. Many bloggers will put out posts about just about every free product, the instant it becomes available. I'm NOT going to be one of those bloggers. I DO plan to share some of my favorite freebie finds, as well as some different methods to scoring freebies, so keep your eyes peeled!

Now, I couldn't leave this post without giving you a little something, could I? So, teacher friends, this one's for you!



According to sources all over the web, Starbucks is giving away free tall cups of coffee (sorry, no fancy lattes) to teachers, every Monday in September. Just bring your school ID! Can't promise that all Starbucks will be participating, but it's sure worth a try! Yay for a little Monday pick-me-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment