Thursday, September 15, 2011

Freebie Find - Some Pampering From Aveda




A girl needs some pampering, even if you're trying to save money! A while back, I signed up to receive e-mails from Aveda, and I've been really surprised with the number of e-mails I've received with coupons for free products. I just got one today for a set of travel size shampoo, conditioner, and hair treatment. On your birthday, you'll also receive a free full size product! I went in on my last birthday, and I picked bath salts, which I was able to customize with my choice of scents and oils.  Durham area ladies, you can pick up your freebies at the Aveda store in South Point Mall.

This may seem like a small thing, but sometimes, when your focus is so much on others, like family or students, a little pampering can go a long way!

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment