Thursday, December 8, 2011

You're on the Naughty List, Trader Joe's

Trader Joe's is on my naughty list. Not for their sinfully delicious holiday Mint Joe Joes. No, I wish those tasty cookies had something to do with this. No, Trader Joe's is on the naughty list for once again ruining my dinner.

For the second time in a month, I'd completely prepped dinner, using their frozen salmon filets. For the second time in a month, after thawing in the refrigerator, as directed, the middle of each filet was an inedible, pink goo. For the second time in a month, dinner ruined, courtesy of Trader Joe's.


The Baked Dijon Salmon I had hoped to have for dinner. Photo courtesy of Allrecipes.com

I'd consider contacting TJ's about this, but the last time this happened, I received no response. Maybe this time I could link the disgusting photos I took of the mess (I'll spare you readers from them).

My salmon disasters aren't the end of the world, but it's frustrating none the less, to throw $20 worth of fish down the garbage disposal when you're making an effort to be money conscious.

Reader Response: What's your stance on contacting companies with product complaints?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment