Friday, December 9, 2011

Oh, That's Pinteresting

Follow Me on Pinterest


Oh, Pinterest. I can't believe how long I went without knowing you...and I can't believe how much time you are likely to suck from my life now that we're friends.

Pinning new recipes, decorating ideas, clothes I covet. Stalking the pins of friends, acquaintances, and complete strangers. This new relationship could be bad news. It reminds me of all the things I want, want, want...and have been trying to avoid buying for the sake of saving some money this year.

Oh, Pinterest. It's already a love-hate relationship between us.


*If you haven't discovered Pinterest for yourself, check it out. I would be happy to send you an invite, but be warned - you may be making a new frenemy.

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment