Thursday, December 1, 2011

Printable Coupon - $0.75 off Coffee Mate Creamer



I'm hooked on coffee creamer. Until recently, I took my coffee black. No cream. No sugar. Nothing. After a trip home and cups of coffee with Caramel Macchiato Creamer, though, I realized the error of my ways and have been indulging ever since.

At three to five dollars a bottle, regular price, creamer really can seem like an indulgence, as it's an extra hit to your grocery bill, if you use it often. It doesn't have to be, though.

Creamer coupons and sales are abundant. Watch for sales and combine them with coupons, preferably at a store that allows you to stack coupons (Target) or doubles them (Harris Teeter).

Like Coffee Mate on Facebook, and you'll have access to a coupon for  $0.75 off one creamer (click Print a Coupon on left side of page). It doesn't expire for a month, so hold on for a sale, double that coupon, and you'll likely score creamer for less than a quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment