Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Harris Teeter Pharmacy - Prescriptions = FREE Groceries



I'm always on the lookout for a good prescription transfer deal. After a long dry spell, I spotted one this morning while shopping at Harris Teeter.

Between now and April 3, 2012, customers will be awarded $20 grocery coupons for each new or transferred prescription, filled at the Harris Teeter pharmacy. The fine print is a tad confusing, but if I'm reading it correctly, it seems that you will also be awarded a $20 coupon for each subsequent refill, with a limit of ten awarded coupons. This means, up to $200 in free groceries!!

The $20 coupons will be linked to your store card and will be automatically deducted when you make a purchase of $20 or more (only one can be used per transaction). The coupons expire April 10, 2012.

I know I'll be bringing our prescriptions to Harris Teeter very soon - too good to pass up!

No comments:

Post a Comment