Sunday, January 8, 2012

Check Me Out on Facebook

Over the past four months, I've pestered my Facebook friends with status updates, linking my money saving blog posts. I have no idea how many of my friends have been completely annoyed by this and how many actually took notice and appreciated them, but I was starting to feel bad, so I decided to set up a Facebook page for "Allison's Durham Deals."

I hope to transition to updating blog links on the blog's Facebook page, rather than on my own personal page. This way, my updates will go only to friends and fans who have made the choice to view them. No more pestering news feeds with unwanted updates.

If you haven't already done so, I invite you to check out the "Allison's Durham Deals" Facebook page. Like it. It doesn't look like much yet, but I'll be starting to update with pictures and links.

Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment