Friday, March 16, 2012

Blogcation + Harris Teeter Triple Coupons

Nolan and I are heading to Wisconsin for a week long visit with Grandma and Grandpa. Expect blog posts to be sparse, or if I do a really good job of unplugging, non-existent. 

Since I won't be back until next Saturday, I wanted to give you a heads up that Harris Teeter will be running Triple Coupons, beginning next Wednesday, March 21. This means that they will TRIPLE coupons with a value up to $0.99. If I have the chance before the sale begins, I'll post a list of freebies and other good deals. If you definitely want to shop during this promo, though I'd suggest a site like Southern Savers, where you'll find full lists of deal matchups. The first of three deal lists has already been posted.

Have a great week, and I'll see you back here soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment