Thursday, March 29, 2012

50% off Toys at Target



Toy deals abound this week at Target. Check out this previous post about Hasbro games, selling for as little as $1.00.

In addition to the Hasbro deals, Target is offering coupons for 50% off any Fisher Price, Mega Bloks, or Disney Princess toy. Check your weekly ad for the coupons, text EASTER to 827438 to have a coupon sent to your phone, or print from the Target website, found under the Easter category.

I was able to use a Fisher Price coupon and a Mega Blocks coupon to pick up inexpensive birthday and Easter basket presents for the soon to be one year old. I've got my fingers and toes crossed that N will find the remote control toy an adequate replacement for the real thing he's constantly carrying around the house.

I also picked up a Memory game. At $1.00 after coupons, I couldn't resist. I'll either keep it until N is old enough to play, donate, or gift it. I'm sure I'll find a use.

I spent just $15 on toys worth $35! 


No comments:

Post a Comment