Saturday, April 21, 2012

Harris Teeter Super Doubles - $1.84 OOP



Though I haven't been posting coupon deals recently, I haven't completely given up deal shopping. I did let my Sunday newspaper subscription expire last week (GASP!), but I've noticed that, at least for now, I'm doing just fine relying on internet printables.

Harris Teeter is running another Super Doubles promo this week, which means coupons with a value up to $1.98 will double in value. Shoppers are limited to 20 doubled coupons each day, and you may only double two of the same internet printable in a given transaction.

I went to HT this morning and using my coupons, I was able to pick up the pictured items for just $1.84 + tax, saving almost $30!

The promo runs until Tuesday evening, so there's still time to score the same deals. I've included the coupon matchups for my purchases, but to see a more complete list, check out Homemaking Mom. As you print coupons, keep in mind that you are able to print two of the same coupon per computer.


Hillshire Farm Gourmet Creations Sausage - $3.99
Use $1.00/1 Hillshire Farm Gourmet coupon attached to product x 2 (doubled)
and Use $1.50/1 Hillshire Farm Gourmet e-vic coupon (must load to store card) = $0.49

Gain Laundry Detergent - $3.77 (Saturday only special)
Use $1.00/1 Gain coupon (P&G home mailer) x 2
and Use $1.00 e-vic coupon (must load to store card) = $0.77


Silk Soy Milk Half Gallons - $3.29
Use $1.50/1 Silk Product Printable (must register) x 2 = $0.29 each
* Silk quarts are less than $3.00 and would be free using this coupon - chocolate wasn't available.

Uncle Ben's Original Rice Cups - $1.00
Use $1.00/2 Uncle Ben's Original Rice Printable x 2 = FREE when you buy 2

Barilla Whole Grain Pasta - $1.69
Use $1.00/1 Barilla Whole Grain Printable x 2 = FREE

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter - $2.15
Use $1.25/1 ICBINB Printable x 2 = FREE

Other Deals I Like - Not Pictured

Wholly Guacamole - $2.50
Use $1.00/1 Wholly Product Printable x 2 = $0.50

Emerald Breakfast On the Go - $2.50
Use $1.00/1 Breakfast on the Go Printable x 2 = $0.50

Alexia Fries and Sweet Potato Fries - $3.00
Use $1.00/1 Alexia Product Printable x 2 = $1.00

Starbucks Coffee Beans - $5.97
Use $1.50/1 Starbucks Printable x 2 = $2.97

1 comment: