Wednesday, April 25, 2012

1



Nolan celebrated his first birthday on Sunday, April 22nd. Here's a sneak peak at the photos I'll be using for his birthday party photo banner. I edited the pictures and added text using Photobucket, which is a free photo editing and storage website. They just released a new version, which has some easy to use, fun features, including many new fonts.

Consider the pictures that follow a year in review.


IMG_2675



1 month




2 months



3 months



4 months



five months



6 months



7 months



8 months version 2



9 months



10 months



11 months



one

6 comments:

  1. This is too cute. Thank you so much for the inspiration. My son will be one in August and so I am gathering ideas. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I used Photobucket.com to edit and add text. They just came out with a new version that's easy to use and has some really fun features, and it's free!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday Nolan! It's nice seeing him go from baby to boy in such a short time :) I love Photobucket too.

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Thanks for posting this pics. So cute...and Happy Birthday to Nolan. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! You'll need to teach me how you made your video! We love you too!

      Delete