Thursday, October 27, 2011

Freebie Find - Bare Escentuals Eye Liner



I'm lucky enough to have a fantastic sister-in-law who works for a cosmetics store. Because she's fantastic, I've been the happy recipient of many a sample product, including Bare Minerals cosmetics. I've loved each product I've tried, so I was pretty excited to see this great FREEBIE deal, happening at Bare Escentuals stores today-November 1st. Print and bring along this coupon, and you'll receive a FREE full size Big & Bright Eyeliner, as well as other FREE sample items. Free makeovers will also be available. I'm sure they'll be trying to persuade you to buy the products used...but if they're successful, you'll also receive a free eye color for making a purchase.

Some Bare Escentuals Store Locations

Durham Area - SouthPoint Mall, Crabtree Valley Mall

Milwaukee Area - Bayshore Mall, Mayfair Mall

Madison Area - West Towne Mall

No comments:

Post a Comment