Monday, October 31, 2011

Freebie Find - 40 4x6 Prints at Walgreens



I've been a great picture taker since Nolan was born, but I've realized that most of these pictures only exist in digital form, like six different digital forms, but only digital form. I've been terrible about printing and putting out photos for display. If it wasn't for the baby swing, bouncy seat, bumbo, high chair, car seat, and dozens of toys scattered across my floor, you wouldn't even know a child lived with us.

I've been trying to make a better effort to get photos of Nolan in print form. If I get myself past this first step, then I just have to get around to frame shopping, which means baby pictures might be up by the time he's five.

All of the free print codes and coupons I've been finding have certainly been helping move me in the right direction, though.

Here is a code, DRUGSTORE40, that is valid at Walgreens for 40 FREE 4x6 prints (not sure when this one expires). If you choose in store pick-up, you will avoid a delivery charge.

I'm going to heed my own advice, get off of Blogger, and go order my own prints now! :)

1 comment: