Thursday, January 19, 2012

Vacation = Blogcation

As I mentioned in another post, the hubs, Nolan, and I will be heading to Sanibel, Florida in a few days to enjoy a vacation with my mom, dad, and brother. I've decided that it's my goal to unplug during this trip (well, except for some Google searches for restaurants and things to do of course). But that means, no Facebook, no blog, no deal searching (I am going to get to try my hand at shopping Publix for the first time, though). I know, lofty goal.

I'm slowly starting to unplug today.

I'll be back blogging in about a week. Until then, if you really need a deal fix, check out Southern Savers or Homemaking Mom, a blog that follows Harris Teeter deals.

If something amazing comes my way before we leave, I might just have to quickly post about it on Facebook, so if you haven't already, check out the Allison's Durham Deals Facebook page. I'd LOVE it if you LIKED it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment